Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
June126
Level 2
Dunbar, United Kingdom

Hi I am having problems with finding my property, even put in my own post code and the search brought up properties around me but not mine 

me too

Has this one been sorted.... I'm still having probs!

Melissa808
Level 2
Hickory, NC

Anyone getting resolution to this?

Same here as of 3/22/2019

Paul1601
Level 2
Ljutomer, Slovenia

I am the same i find this site most frustrating ,So hard to use 

Gillian201
Level 2
Epping, Australia

where has  HOSTING gone????

Good day folks; I am having similar problems with navigating through the app. Continuously trying to verify bookings and show full pictures of lodging and as of today's date​, not able to book. All feedback welcome

Jennifer1644
Level 2
Elora, Canada

Same problems here. Can admin please answer and help me with how we are supposed to log in now as hosts? Thank you.

Glad it is not just me. Why do they keep mucking around with the site? I have received abooking notification text, but Airbnb only show the first few words. It is not in my emails, so I need to find it on the site. Will have to phone them, again, really had other things I wanted to do. It makes us look bad when it is as usual, airbnb's **bleep** up. Ok, rant over.

David3753
Level 2
Northam, Australia

me too kathryn very very very frustrating ,             louis

i can hot get into any part of my hosting. only as a traveler ...any progress anyone?

I had the same problem. AirBnB drives me crazy (especially compared to Homeaway which is so easy!). Anyway, I think I have an answer to your question. I wasn't able to sign in as a host. Everytime I did get onto the site, it asked me where I want to go. And, there's no button to click for being a host rather than a guest!

I cleaned my browser history and signed in again. Again, it, took me to the "where do I want to go" page. At that point- physically log out of your account (you're in the wrong one). Then go to http://airbnb.com again. This time I signed in with my email address and password rather than through Facebook- and I'm in. I think there's a problem with the connection through Facebook. So, if you can't find the host button, sign out. Log back in and use your email address/password and then just click on HOSTING and you'll have your dashboard options. Hope this helps!

didn't work for me!

I don't know why they can't make this user friendly for Hosts !

Ross157
Level 2
Hunters Hill, Australia

It’s killing me every time I try find the location to log in to my account .!

help! Please .