Co-hosting

Answered!
Mario2444
Level 2
Hermanus, South Africa

Co-hosting

My wife is a co-host in all my listings but the app on her phone shows her only as a traveler - so she doesn't get any notification! How can I fix this? Help please?

Mario

Top Answer

Hi @Mario2444 

If your wife is listed as a Co-Host on all your listings, and it shows her as Co-host on a computer/desktop, then it should allow her to choose switch to hosting on the App. Be sure she is clicking the Profile icon at the bottom right of the screen first. Then scroll down towards the bottom and she will see the "Switch to Hosting" line.

If still not working, suggest having her delete the app on her phone. Then re-install the app and log-in to the App using her email address (not her phone number) and see if the "Switch to Hosting" appears. If it doesn't, you'll have to contact CS to resolve.

Switch to Hosting 3 .png

View Top Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @Mario2444 

On the Airbnb App under profile scroll all the way towards the bottom

Click "Switch to Hosting"

Switch to Hosting 2.png

Hello, thank you so much for your answer Johan but the site doesn't give me that option. It says "List your home". Obviously the app doesn't see my wife as a co-host with me.

Hi @Mario2444 

If your wife is listed as a Co-Host on all your listings, and it shows her as Co-host on a computer/desktop, then it should allow her to choose switch to hosting on the App. Be sure she is clicking the Profile icon at the bottom right of the screen first. Then scroll down towards the bottom and she will see the "Switch to Hosting" line.

If still not working, suggest having her delete the app on her phone. Then re-install the app and log-in to the App using her email address (not her phone number) and see if the "Switch to Hosting" appears. If it doesn't, you'll have to contact CS to resolve.

Switch to Hosting 3 .png

Thank you so much for your support. I'll do that. God bless!

If this works for you @Mario2444 , please let us know here as it might help another Host having the same problem 😊