Critique my listing - Aline & Rafaels Airbnb in Bonito, Brasil

Answered!

Critique my listing - Aline & Rafaels Airbnb in Bonito, Brasil

Hallo Fellow hosts 😀

Hope you doing well!

In gerenal we want to have a more cosy look and boho-like vibe in our Airbnb. Also any recommandation on our description is appreciated 💗  I am happy to receive your feedback.

Best Aline 

LINK TO AIRBNB: 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1074720086437076552?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=e2f830dd-008...

FAV. PICTURE: 

RafaelAndAline0_0-1728930517857.jpeg

SOME FACTS UPFRONT:

+ We are Airbnb owners since 01/2024 and furnitured it within 2 weeks. 

+ We navigate the facility from Germany and going back in December for 4 weeks in which we want to improve the Airbnb 😃 and make it nicer for guests.

+ The Airbnb is in an Eco-Tourism area with constant tourism over the year.

TROUBLE: 

+ Brasil is insanely expensive when it comes to furniture, electronics etc. (there is no IKEA or rebuy-stores or second-hand-online-shops which provide good quality for a reasonable price) - thats why we even bring items from Germany on our lugguage next time we go Brasil (like nice blankets, milk-foamer, a hover-robot etc.). 

+ In the area we live it can take up to 4 weeks to get stuff delivered, so we are already now checking what we need, want and have to order upfront. These are the things we want to make improvements on: 

General:

+ Better picutres

+ More boho-vibe

No clue what to improve with:

+ Toilets

+ Front yard

Living room:

1. Bigger sofa 
  2. More pictures at the wall
  3. AC 

Sleeping room 1 (bigger):

1. Desk with chair
  2. Windo-curtains
  3. Wall-Decoration that fits the nature style of the area (hanging monstera leafes)
  4. Luggage reck
  5. Nicer wardrobe

Sleeping room 2 (smaller):

1. Wall-Decoration: Contour of the worldmap 
  2. Luggae reck
  3. Nicer wardrobe

Garden:

1. Shack to store things (like table for the garden and chairs)

2. More plants (palm tree)

3. Little path to the pool and hammocks

4. Umbrella & sunbeds

5. Table & chairs (will be delivered soon)

Top Answer
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Rafael-And-Aline0 ,

if you want to improve your photos I suggest you to have a look at my tips here:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-How-to-best-photograph-your-home-with-you...

good luck!

Andrea

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Rafael-And-Aline0 ,

if you want to improve your photos I suggest you to have a look at my tips here:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-How-to-best-photograph-your-home-with-you...

good luck!

Andrea

Thank you Andrea - regarding our pics what are your suggestions on them? Something we missed out? THX for your feedback. Me personal I like your last tip - so many pics are overoptimised and always make me disappointed when being in the airbnb as the reality never keeps up with the fictional image.