Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Critique my listing - Vaashee in Noida, India

Critique my listing - Vaashee in Noida, India

Hey People, 

I have started a new BNB in Noida India, I wish to have BNBs spread all over the NCR and want to make this a permanent business. This is my passion and I want to do it right. 

Could you please Critique my listing and tell me what I can do better to reach my goal. Adding a photo, 

River view victorian bedroom

Also, here's a link to my listing, I'd love your suggestions,

5 Replies 5
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vaishnavi9 😊

Welcome to the community, and congratulations on your listing! 🎉

I’m mentioning some experienced hosts who will know how to advise you on this: @Andrea6232@Dr-Jayanthi1 , @Marie8425 and @Robin4.

Thank you in advance, everyone!

Warm regards 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Vaishnavi9 ,

I took a quick look at your listing and it seems to me that the photos are a little dark, I think you could improve them, here are some tips on how to best photograph your home:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-How-to-best-photograph-your-home-with-you...

good luck!

Andrea

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Vaishnavi9 

Just an opinion but since your highlighting view I would change your cover photo to the really cute picture of your patio seats.  I really liked that shot and every listing has a bed. lol  Your patio is really well done.

If you say three guests you have to show 3 sleeping areas.  If you just mean a couple with 1 kid we can set something up.  Say 2 Guests but in your description say 1 child can be accommodated.  Parents with 1 young child will search 2 guests and ask they are looking for a bargain.

Also make clear in description Studio so people are clear not separate rooms.

The View is killer and the studio beautiful there are about 5 pages for your description give guests a reason to add to your view and decor.  Close to great restaurants, shopping sights?  

Paid parking is okay but things like how much I would include in the description.  Guests hate surprises.  Also if car not needed public transportation close highlight that information. To some that's a plus.

In amenities if you say kitchen you have to check off everything your kitchen is equipped with that can vary by country.

Photo the kitchen area also.

Turn on the Airbnb New Host Discount it will rank you higher.

I thought really nice layout.  You decorated well.  I love your patio.

Hi @Marie8425 ,

These are some great suggestions. I will edit the description and include nearby sights and conveniences. Thanks a bunch. 

As for adding the photos with a nice patio furniture,  I don't have that yet so maybe I will reach out once I have actually added the furniture. 

Your input means alot to me. Thanks for the support. 

@Vaishnavi9 

What you have now in your pictures  is great.  I can imagine nice and comfy me and my husband relaxing and if I have 1 little kid the cute swing chair  I love it