Critique my listing - Victor in Lagos, Nigeria.

Critique my listing - Victor in Lagos, Nigeria.

0cecf5fb-5dbb-45d3-b007-55a7492a16da.jpeg

Lack of Bookings : I haven’t gotten a single booking since I listed in the Airbnb Platform, pls I need help as I don't know what more I can do , I only have my rooms available on Airbnb and advice would be great.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1048669454098228639?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=4af5a639-1bc...

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1057749261304874858?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=083a1a3a-49a...

Listing Critique 

3 Replies 3
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Oceanview0 Welcome to our community 👋🏽. It's wonderful to see you initiating your listing critique thread 😊

I'd like to tag some amazing hosts to invite them to take a look at your listing and provide some feedback @Alex1485@Jennifer3187 & @Marisa182 

Thank you in advance 🙏🏽 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Jennifer3187
Level 3
East Longmeadow, MA

Hi @Oceanview0 - in reviewing your listing, I see a 1 star rating and a very negative guest review. My guess would be that this is driving your lack of bookings. Additionally, you do not have any details in the listing write up itself other than "Have fun with the whole family at this stylish place." potential guests are looking for details on what to expect during their stay outside of just sharing photos. I would suggest expanding your listing to include that information.

Hope this helps!

Jenn

Hello!

You’ve got two issues..

1. 1 star review, not sure why…you need to respond to the guest review and write your response   the guests stay. .

2. Edit the photos… your listing looks like a fake…there are 3 different photos of the “living rooms” all with different furniture.,.are there three different living rooms?  Same with bathrooms,  kitchen… It is very confusing..

Is your space 20,000 sq foot and offers 3 living rooms, 8 bathrooms, etc… then say this, otherwise edit