Feedback on my listing - Andry from Plantation, Florida

Andry34
Level 4
Plantation, FL

Feedback on my listing - Andry from Plantation, Florida

Hi everyone,

I’ve had a property listed for over two years and would love to receive your feedback and constructive criticism to continue improving it.

Here is the link to my listing: 

www.airbnb.com/h/atlantishaus

Any suggestions regarding the description, photos, pricing, or any other aspects would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Best regards,
Andry Cruz

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Andry34 

You place is super cute and your reviews are awesome.

The only ideas I Would have is 

You say studio Guests say apartment.  Guests are correct haha, maybe your not showing yourself in the right place.  A studio is one room, your kitchen is a second room.

Your ad is written highlights tourist activities but reading your Guest reviews they mostly seem business related and they have found a hidden gem.

I read more than one review that highlights what a business traveler desires.

Clean - Business travelers because on a schedule have no patience for even minor hair in the shower inconvenience.

Bed comfort-  Your bed is raved about endlessly and comfortable linens.

Towels -More than one guest talks about luxurious towels

Kitchen Goodies- If your coming into a different state for 3 days of meetings not having to deal with coffee is a giant plus.

Patio-Many Guests commented on having their morning coffee or even working in a beautiful private courtyard.

Hi, Marie

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback and kind words about my place and reviews!

You bring up some excellent points. I hadn’t considered the distinction between a studio and an apartment in the way guests perceive it, and you’re right. I’ll definitely adjust the listing to better reflect that it’s more than just a studio.

It’s interesting to hear that many of my guests are business travelers. I’ve always highlighted tourist activities, but I’ll make sure to also emphasize the aspects that appeal to business travelers, based on their reviews.

I really appreciate you pointing out specific details like cleanliness, bed comfort, luxurious towels, kitchen amenities, and the private patio. I’ll make sure these are highlighted more prominently in my listing.

Thanks again for your valuable insights. They’re incredibly helpful!

Best regards,
Andry