Fenced in property

Answered!
Marlen26
Level 2
Hyampom, CA

Fenced in property

I am a Airbnb Host and want to update my listing. I want to add that the entire property is fenced in / gated community. I know there is a section to do so but I can not find it. Can anybody help? 

1 Best Answer
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Marlen26 ,

I think what you are asking is a good one. Many travelers would like to know this safety feature and that is a good one!

I went to Amenities and conclude that I don't see that option. Putting it out here in the CC it will be noted by developers @ AirBnB and possibly may add with an update if enough have requested/inquired about that option.

My suggestions would be to place it in your listing title, as an example Home or Apartment in Gated Community in Hyampom, or in the first sentence in your Description.

Possibly we are both incorrect and someone else in our community might have an answer for you.

Bettye6

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Marlen26 ,

I think what you are asking is a good one. Many travelers would like to know this safety feature and that is a good one!

I went to Amenities and conclude that I don't see that option. Putting it out here in the CC it will be noted by developers @ AirBnB and possibly may add with an update if enough have requested/inquired about that option.

My suggestions would be to place it in your listing title, as an example Home or Apartment in Gated Community in Hyampom, or in the first sentence in your Description.

Possibly we are both incorrect and someone else in our community might have an answer for you.

Bettye6

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marlen26 ! Did you go with @Bettye6's suggestions? 

I was doing a Google search using the words fenced Airbnb and did receive some listing suggestions that are properly fenced. As @Bettye6 mentioned, it does seem like a good idea to add relevant title/description to your listing so that the guests who search for specific kinds of listings using browsers, are able to find you.

Bhumika_0-1702414414333.png

In the meantime, I will also share this filter ideas with the Airbnb team.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines