Finding a co-host or agency for managing my property in New Town, Kolkata

Rumie1
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Finding a co-host or agency for managing my property in New Town, Kolkata

Hi there, 

We have a property in New Town, Kolkata we'd like to offer on Airbnb. The problem is that we live in New Delhi, so we're dependant on finding a reliable and professional organisation to offer a complete service for our guests.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and, if so, what solution did you find (if any!)? 

I'm sure as others have found, it's quite a frightening prospect to relinquish the management over to a third-party and I'd be very interested, and grateful, to hear of your experiences.  

Many thanks, 

Rumie

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rumie1 , managing a property from a different city can definitely feel overwhelming, but it’s great to hear that you’re exploring co-hosting options. 

While we wait for advices from hosts, I am also reaching out to a few hosts from the country if they have any ideas : @Monalisa29 @Subhankar1 @Dhiraj15 @Ankhi2  @Keshav7 @Dr-Jayanthi1 @Sangeeta8 @Abhinav47 @Karishma14 .

Looking forward to this discussion!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Rumie,

I have stayed in Delhi for few years and Kolkata is my hometown. I get your dilemma as managing a property from afar can be difficult and trusting third parties can incur risk financially. Especially, you must be having concerns regarding the safety and maintenance of the property.

I believe finding a reliable Airbnb management company or an individual to co-host your property will be the best options, who will take a small percentage as charge to maintain your properties for the same.
While hiring an established management company can be proficient, it may not be as cost-effective. I guess, Blue Leaf India is one you can check out.
According to me, hiring individuals can be a better option as they can focus on your property at lower rates and you can communicate with them directly as a personal contact. Many youngsters like myself work dedicatedly for managing them , to create a passive income and learn about real estate on field.

I live in Newtown, and trying to get started with being a co-host. I do not have any prior experience in the same as of yet, but I can ensure personal attention to your property like my own with a focus to growing profits.

If you want to give a shot with a beginner co-host, you can surely contact me. We can work something out on lower rates 🙂

Hope this helped a bit.