Looking for a co host in Kolkata

Answered!

Looking for a co host in Kolkata

Hi,

I have an apartment in Kolkata South, near EM Bypass that I`m looking to put up on Airbnb.

However, as an NRI, its not possible for me to do this myself and I haven`t come across many reliable companies that could do this on my behalf. Therefore, I`m looking for a co host who could be willing to help out.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Deep

Top Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Deep671 you can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Deep671 you can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, 

I'm interested for the co-host position. I'm an experienced host from Kolkata, residing near salt lake stadium. Please have a look at my reviews and then consider to take the deal forward. 

Regards,

Saptorshi 

Hi Deep!

Hope you are doing well. 
Have you managed to get a co-host for your apartment?
Do let me know.

I am new to co-hosting as well and I stay in Newtown. Looking to get started with AirBnb management and specialize in it.  
If you haven't acquired a co-host yet, I am interested to get started on this endeavour with you.

Please, let me know if you would like to work with me and have me as your co-host.
We can surely work something on out on lower rates. 🙂