Help -Newbie :)

Answered!

Help -Newbie :)

I live in the USA and would like to know if I can list my home in Ecuador (South America)? 

I will be working with a family member (cleaning and giving the keys) but I want to be able to help with the app.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Top Answer
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Eva3688 

To enable a family member to help with your Airbnb account, you can add them as a co-host. Here are the steps to do this:

1. Open the Airbnb App or Website: Log in to your account.
2. Go to Listings: On the app, tap on "Profile" at the bottom, then "Listings." On the website, click on "Host" at the top, then "Listings."
3. Select the Listing: Choose the listing you want to add a co-host to.
4. Manage Listing: On the app, tap "Listing" then "Co-hosts." On the website, click on "Co-hosts" in the left-hand menu.
5. Invite a Co-host: Enter the email address of the family member you want to invite and send the invitation.

The family member will receive an invitation email. Once they accept, they can help manage your listing, including messaging guests, managing reservations, and updating the calendar.

Ensure your family member creates an Airbnb account if they don't already have one.

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Eva3688 

To enable a family member to help with your Airbnb account, you can add them as a co-host. Here are the steps to do this:

1. Open the Airbnb App or Website: Log in to your account.
2. Go to Listings: On the app, tap on "Profile" at the bottom, then "Listings." On the website, click on "Host" at the top, then "Listings."
3. Select the Listing: Choose the listing you want to add a co-host to.
4. Manage Listing: On the app, tap "Listing" then "Co-hosts." On the website, click on "Co-hosts" in the left-hand menu.
5. Invite a Co-host: Enter the email address of the family member you want to invite and send the invitation.

The family member will receive an invitation email. Once they accept, they can help manage your listing, including messaging guests, managing reservations, and updating the calendar.

Ensure your family member creates an Airbnb account if they don't already have one.

Great!! Thank you so much for your help.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Eva3688 , Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

Thanks so much for marking Patricia's comment as best answer. It will help many new Hosts visiting us to find an appropriate solution to a similar problem. 

How is your listing setup coming along? If you have more questions, please feel free to ask. We'd love to help you through this hosting adventure 😉 

If you are looking for additional helpful resources, you can also refer Airbnb's Resource Centre and Help Centre to read more. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines