Hi i am very new asking some suggestion

Afzal-Sahid0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi i am very new asking some suggestion

Greetings to all  my hosts. I am new to Airbnb and very grateful to all to read your comments and posts. I am reading from the beautiful country of Southeast Asia truly Asia Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, a small country with Nabor Thailand and Singapore. I currently have two units in apartment "Ceylonz Suite" apartment, I will try to be a good host to all my guests.

Greetings from the capital of Putrajaya.

Listing link: Rental unit in Kuala Lumpur · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 private bath

IMG_1155-2.JPGIMG_1145-2.JPGIMG_1157-2.JPGIMG_1149-2.JPG 

(Content modified by OCM)

5 Replies 5
Maida26
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

Hello Afzal,

You're doing good job and will take a good revenue soon. Your listing is very beautiful. Best of luck 🙂

Maida26
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

If you need any help, then let me know. I'll be happy to help you out.

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Afzal-Sahid0 

I am sorry but I don't understand your profile is a new Guest not a Host?

Andy3761
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

@Afzal-Sahid0 Looks lovely and I am sure you will have lots of guests who will love it. We have been hosts for nearly a year now so do

please ask if there is anything we can help you with.

Best wishes,

Andy

Hermoso tu alojamiento. Yo taparía el cable que se ve del TV en la habitación. En mi caso particular soy muy detallista con el tema de los cables. El resto está todo muy hermoso. Mucha suerte Afzal🙌

---

Your accommodation is beautiful. I would cover up the cable that is visible from the TV in the room. In my particular case, I am very particular about the issue of cables. The rest is all very beautiful. Good luck, Afzal.🙌

[Google translation added by OCM]