How do I deselect a date on my calendar?

Answered!
Maria1534
Level 3
Bejuco, Costa Rica

How do I deselect a date on my calendar?

With the new update to the calendar, I am unable to deselect a date once I select it. Before, I could click on the selected date to deselect it, but that doesn't work anymore. I have to refresh the entire page to get it unstuck and even that doesn't always work. There has to be a way to deselect, I just haven't found it.

1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Click on an existing reservation, it will de-select the previously highlighted day; it is a glitch in the latest calendar.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Click on an existing reservation, it will de-select the previously highlighted day; it is a glitch in the latest calendar.

That worked. Thanks! I hope they fix it because it's pretty annoying.

It was driving me bananas also. Stumbled on the workaround.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Maria1534, did the suggestion given by Fred work for you?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi  @Maria1534 

Are we asking about unblocking already booked days(reservations)? I did not think she was asking that.

On my phone app I can easily block and unblock dates when I go into my calendar and have found no glitches.

I go to calendar and select the days it gives my 2 choices that are black(open)  and white (block night) Then I just select block. If I decided to unblock I go back to my calendar if I already blocked it I just unblock the same as if I blocked. I f I have chose random days I will get another option when I click the black block night & asks if I want to 'edited my availability' with the choices to Open Nights or Block Nights which takes me back to my calendar and just click on the blocked nights and open the one I want again.

Maybe this is something the phone app only does.

I'm curious if it works for others this way.