How many guests can your Airbnb accommodate?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

How many guests can your Airbnb accommodate?

380a03ed-86ee-41f1-9022-911587900d29 (1).jpg

Hello everyone!

Whether you are a traveller searching for a comfy stay or a Host setting up your listing, outlining clear details of the space and the number of guests it can accommodate plays a crucial role in ensuring a comfortable stay.   

Setting clear expectations on the maximum number of guests a listing can accommodate remains the most important aspect for both guests and Hosts.

As the number of guests your listing can accommodate differ from listing to listing and the type of stay you offer, I would like to ask our amazing Hosts : How many number of guests does your Airbnb accommodate?

Have you ever encountered situations where you had to accept more people on a guest's request? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

63 Replies 63
Bill1599
Level 2
Hawaiian Paradise Park, HI

Hi bhumika,

My place is a 2 bedroom upper floor of a 2 story house. It will comfortably accommodate 4 plus

a 5th person sleeping on the sofa in the living room. However, I have set the guest limit at 3 persons and prefer 1 or 2 persons. Much more quiet as I live downstairs.

Haven't been on Airbnb very long so have not come across a situation where a guest requested more persons than specified in the listing limit.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bill1599 , thanks so much for sharing about it! It sounds like you've made sure there's enough extra space just in case its needed😉 

It's great to hear that you haven't come across a request where guests would like to accommodate more people in the booking. However, I was curious that since you prefer limited guests, how would you deal with a situation where guests request to bring additional people?

-----

Bjørn-Yngvar0
Level 2
Tromsø, Norway

In special situations, maximum 10 persons by putting in 2 more beds in the hall. 

The price for this on request.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bjørn-Yngvar0 , Sounds like you have already special arrangements in place, in case guests request to accommodate more people. How often do you receive such requests? 🌻

-----