How to attract guests

Ashraf65
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

How to attract guests

Hi. Brand new to hosting. The space is located a little bit on the outskirts of where people coming for tourism to the historical parts of Lahore might stay.  There are lots of local attractions- Cinemax, shopping, restaurants and coffee shops. International travelers might like the quiet and urban attractions here. I’m close to Ring Road that can get you to and from the airport, more happening areas close to the airport and to other parts of the city worth visiting by car.

I’m waiting to get guests but not having any luck so far. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

Pakistanis may come and make business stays in the outskirts. How do I attract them too?

Thanks a lot!

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Ashraf65 

In your question that you posted here, you listed so many very good reasons why guests should stay with you, but you have not written them in the description to your listing.

You have already thought about what is good about your area and the nearby attractions, and you are able to describe it well, so you will have no problem writing it in your listing. You can also add more details about the house in the description. Good luck!

Thank you. Noted and added the description @Shelley159.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ashraf65,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

Have you taken a look at our "Critique my listing👈 topic? It provides a step-by-step guidance on how to ask for listing feedback from fellow Hosts which might be helpful. 

I also recommend browsing our "Guides"👈 board on the Community Center as it might contain helpful information on improving your listing.  

I hope this helps!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen