calendar not available on app

Answered!
Katherine33
Level 2
United Kingdom

calendar not available on app

The last couple of days my calendar on my phone just has a blank screen cannot access it.Tried to reboot,turn of phone etc but still is blank.

I can access it on main computer but this is no use as i am not always near the computer and rely on the app on my phone.No idea what to do to get it back.

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Katherine33@Ann-And-Tim1@Jakub136@Paddy50@Ozan89 & @Joan2709 

Thank you so much for your patience whilst we looked into the calendar issue. We are aware of and actively working on a fix for  a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app. If you are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

I hope this helps, 
Rebecca 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

45 Replies 45

@Katherine33 

You might try:

I suggest logging off Airbnb on all devices

delete the App on your phone (you won't lose any data)

Reinstall app on your phone

Login on your phone using your email address (not phone number)

If all is well, then go ahead and login on the computer

Let us know if this worked for you...there is another thread that mentions the calendar issue...

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Katherine33 @Joan2709 @Bhumika 

Have a read of the link below and you'll see that you are not alone but the good news is that our community manager Bhumika is aware of the situation and has got in touch with the tech team.

What type of phone do you have? 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/App-calendar-disappeared/td-p/1990274

Best

Joëlle

New iPhone 16 pro. Just started happening me since I installed airbnb on my new phone. 

same here!  but I had my calendar on my iPhone 16 pro Airbnb app since September 20.  Just "went away" today Oct 1.   I look at it every day.  I did have a friend in Colorado last week who had this issue.  I was not having it.  But now I am.  Like a cold that's "going around"?? Why didn't we get it all at once! ??   don't think my 16 pro has anything to do with it since I have had and been using it for 10 days with no problem.  But I have two airbnb accounts.  Is this problem going on with only folks with multiple airbnb accounts?  (I have a management one for other properties and a personal one for my own property)

UPDATING to the new version - they must have just released an update? - fixed it!  Deleting and reinstalling did not work the other day.  But now that I UPDATED, it is working!

Hi Katherine, I have the exact same issue, it is infuriating. I wrote to Airbnb support and had a call back to say their tech team are aware of the issue and are trying to resolve it and they took me through the pointless exercise of deleting and reinstalling my app which didn't solve the issue. It has now been a few days with this glitch and I really don't know what else to do. I'm so annoyed at the total lack of communication and pointed out that there has been no update or public comment from airbnb to its hosts who are experiencing this.

I rang customer support this morning, he said there is no time frame as to when it is going to be resolved. He advised me to log in on the desktop to be able to view my calendar. I am worried of double booking as I also have inquiries outside Airbnb.

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Oh my goodness!!  they're useless - @Nidas0 the problem has been fixed!!  Delete app and upload to the newest version of Airbnb.  Good luck!

Clare609
Level 1
York, United Kingdom

Same in our house. My phone fine but partner’s is not displaying. He has an iPhone 8. Airbnb seem to not understand what he’s trying to tell them. 

Alison1204
Level 2
Barmouth, United Kingdom

Hi Katherine, I have the exact same issue & type of access. Thank goodness I have a computer to access it on or I'd be in real trouble & be losing bookings, revenue & maybe get damage to my stats because I'll be slower to get back to enquiries and  booked guests.

Access 'on the move' is vital. I am using an iphone 11 pro that it fully updated. I tried removing from phone & reinstalling. I did notice it temporarily returned but at the time of writing this is gone. I was really worried before I knew I still had alternative access as I didn't know what it signified beyond the above challenges.

Gary1409
Level 1
Pickering, United Kingdom

I’m having the same issue too. I’ve had a case open for the last 2 days and I am getting no where. I just keep getting told that there are no issues their end…which seems to not be the case. There is another huge thread with lots of hosts stating the same issue. It seems to have affected people from Monday this week - that’s when mine disappeared. There was an update 6 days ago which has clearly impacted on the calendar. Out of interest, are others hosting more than one property or is it also affecting those hosting just one? Hoping for a resolution soon. 

I have the same issue not been able to see my calendar for days , it’s very annoying 

@Hayley295 

The problem was fixed yesterday apparently and some hosts have confirmed this.  You'll need to upload to the new Airbnb app via the Apple store.  

Let us know!🤞

Hello @Hayley295 

My earlier thread explains that the situation is now fixed so you'll need to delete and download to the latest Airbnb version on your app