I NEED A COHOST IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Answered!
Ines730
Level 1
Guadalajara, Mexico

I NEED A COHOST IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Hi everyone, 

I have a house in San Antonio Texas that im interested in renting via airbnb , the thing is I dont live there so I was wondering if any one can be a co host? or can give administrador job 

1 Best Answer
Maria15391
Level 2
Temecula, CA

Hi Ines, 

I think the short answer to your question is, "yes, you can have anyone be your co-host"; however, it would be to your benefit to hire someone with experience in hosting or co-hosting short term rentals. It's not absolutely necessary for them to have experience with the Airbnb platform, but it would be great if they did (especially, if you don't know the platform yourself). A co-host can be local to your property or can be remote (in a different city and/or state). It comes down to your preference and if you feel comfortable with the person and their experience. 

I have been a host for a year on a property I own in the same state in live in (California), but it's 5 hours away from my primary home and I have been able to successfully run my business. 

If you're interested in chatting about how I can help you, let me know. 

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18
Cassie199
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hi Ines! I hope all is well. If you are still in need for help with managing your Airbnb listing, I'd love to chat! I believe I have some resources that can help you greatly.😊

-Cassie

Rocio-Araceli0
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Que tal Ines! Soy Araceli, hace 6 meses que me mudé a San Antonio. Soy de Guadalajara y hasta hace poco tenia un Airbnb en Chapalita. Tengo familia que todavia administran Airbnb en Puerto Vallarta y Mazamitla. Yo estoy buscando retomar mi actividad como Host o Co Host aqui en San Antonio. Me pongo a tus ordenes si en algo te puedo apoyar!

Can I ask a silly question... is co hosting like a management company/ agent ?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Monica2758Co-Hosts help help the owners of the property to take care of their home and guests. In the past, I have had a family member help me out as Co-Host 😊

You can find more information here Co-Hosts: an Introduction‌👈

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen