Co hosting

Answered!
Lawrence302
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

Co hosting

Hi Everyone 

Do we have anyone that works as a CO host or CO manager? Are they the same? 

I will like to connect with someone that can assist with hosting and supporting the hosting. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lawrence302 welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, 

I'm sharing a guide here where you can find all the information related to: >>How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? This service is currently available in Colorado and may meet your needs.

Please take a look and let us know how it goes.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I work as a cohost but not in your country @Lawrence302  if you are looking for a local cohost you can ask for recommendations on your local host group .

Thank you for the response 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lawrence302 welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, 

I'm sharing a guide here where you can find all the information related to: >>How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? This service is currently available in Colorado and may meet your needs.

Please take a look and let us know how it goes.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hora202
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

Hey Lawrence!

I have a company that specializes in co-hosting and corporate housing. We work with clients all around north america if you were interested still?

Hello @Lawrence302 

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm looking for a Host that willing to trust as their Co-Host for their property. You can send me a message or reply to my comment if you're interested.

Thanks.

Shayla22
Level 2
Mt Morris, MI

HI Lawrence. I am a property manager/co-host that works remotely. Id love to hop on a call to see how I can help you! ** or go right to my website to book a call **

**[E-mail address and link removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hope to talk soon!

-Shayla

Hi Lawrence,

Are you still looking for a co-host?
Can you please forward the link to your listing for me to review first.
I would like to get to understand what your property is like, your area and what you may need to best promote your property to stand out for guitar to initially be attracted to your property and have a great guest experience.
I am in Australia and have successfully hosted my own property for over 13 months from other states and from Asian countries whilst on overseas volunteer trips.
Raelene King

Feel free to look at my property
'Swanit’
Swan Hill
Victoria
Australia

Airbnb.com/h/swanit-swanhillonthemurray