Listing critique - Tremlant-les-eaux

Listing critique - Tremlant-les-eaux

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 16.54.17.png

Hi,

can you please give us a feedback about our listing and house rules.

thank you

🏡 View on AirbnbApartment in Mont-Tremblant · ★4.96 · 2 bedrooms · 4 beds · 1 bathroom

12 Replies 12
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Claudie-Isabelle-Marc-Martin0 

Your condo is beautiful and great reviews.

The two things I noticed:

A lot of happy guests traveling with children.  Add some focus to your description about family friendly.  Families give you high marks.  So encourage more, you are a success to them.

I did Hawaii so tourist spots you get a lot of weekends.   If you want to increase the weekday traffic set up some discount rules if you book so many days or if check in is Monday and check out is Friday especially almost snow season again.  Maybe increase your weekend rate a little so your weekday prices can be lower,.

These are excellent points. Thank you for your recommendations and for taking the time, it’s truly appreciated!!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Claudie-Isabelle-Marc-Martin0 👋

Welcome to the Community Center! 🎉

I hope you don't mind, I added a photo and a link to your listing to your post. I'm hoping that with easier access, more hosts will pop by and support you with constructive and helpful feedback. 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen31
Level 2
Royston, United Kingdom

Hi there

Your place looks fabulous. Great photos. (This may be a very English thing so feel free to ignore!... I do not see a hot tub in the photos. I see what we call a jacuzzi. A hot tub to us is usually separate, free standing and above ground with a cover.)

House rules look fine to me. Not 100% clear if people can smoke in outside areas??

As someone who does not ski but loves these kinds of places, you may wish simply to add that it's just as beautiful in or out of ski season.

Good luck.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Claudie-Isabelle-Marc-Martin0 I would add more pictures of winter scenes as, if I remember rightly, this is a very nice skiing resort. 

Hi Claudie!  Your place looks wonderful!  The only thing that stood out to me under your additional house rules is the $400 amount that is mentioned if guests damage your home. Damage can cost much more than $400, so I would suggest specifying an amount if they smoke in the home, have a party, bring in a pet that causes damage, etc. 

Gaynor39
Level 2
Egerton, United Kingdom

Hello from the UK Claudie-Isabell,

Absolutely beautiful and stunning, the photos make me want to get on a plane to Canada.

My only 2 observations would be instead of calling out about WiFi speed (under front listing of superhost/top 10%) add about the mountain, lake views, beachfront etc which would immediately grab even more attention. 

With the added 'wow' of pools and hot tubs, could be worth including pool towels or robes under details of everything available to guests.

Hope this is useful. 

Gaynor  🙂 

Gloria53
Level 2
Carlsbad, CA

This is such an exclusive offering! Everything is top notch for sure. My rental is in a beach area and guests always ask how far from the airport- they then can determine if they want to rent a car (or must have) or take a ride share- perhaps listing that. Other ideas would be to emphasize the romantic aspect of your entire package- great for honeymooners- excellent private pool, waterfall walks and spa to relax in after activities of the day. I always like to list the hours of the spa as well in the amenities. I also think one discounted rate for longer stays or non-refundable stays may assist in bookings. Much luck to you!

Hi! Your listing is beautiful and you have great reviews! I would suggest replying to your reviews. This makes your listing and the hosts look more personable instead of maybe just being run by a marketing agency. 

Jim2217
Level 1
Grant, AL

If I had to pick something, the only thing for me is the photo section for the spaces.  There are a lot of photos of things that are not space related,   You have great amenities and I understand your desires to show them off but some potential renters may just want to see things related to the area highlighted.    

Adorable condo. I would get large area rugs for the bedrooms. 🙂 

As far as the rules. They are fine. I don't ask my guests to clean anything.

Wow!  What an amazing space!  I'm a swimmer so immediately the lap pool was a drawcard for me.   I absolutely love the apartment and all of the rooms are tastefully decorated.  

I would have no problem staying here at all.    I just love it.   

Thanks for asking me to make a comment.  This may be a future destination for us!