Listing feedback, Cairo, Egypt

Answered!
Abdelkader21
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Listing feedback, Cairo, Egypt

My name is Mou, and I am a current host in Egypt! I launched my house in October of '23, and it’s been amazing since!

I'm so glad to be here!

I'd love any feedback if you take a glance at our booking. I know there can be no peak seasons, but I'd love to find ways to get bookings during those times too without discounting our rates too much, even if it means offering something else onsite.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 14.13.14.png

🏡 View on AirbnbRental unit in Qasr El Nil · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 shared bathroom

🏡 View on AirbnbRental unit in Qasr El Nil · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · Shared toilet with sink

1 Best Answer
Amr471
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

@Abdelkader21  as a host in the same Area, your place looks very good. I believe old building like yours are very attractive and offer different experience to guest. However, I see you can do better in decluttering some areas (like the living room) and would recommend adding a lot of plants. 

Plants give your place a charming vibe and makes it appealing in photos.

Good luck

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27

Thank you for the beautiful comment and advice, definitely gonna consider it 🙏💚

Hi @Abdelkader21 . I hope you are fine.  Your place is great.  The bedroom looks a bit tiny but with white sheets or brighter colour sheets and curtains it would look larger. I wish you best of luck. 

Bappaditya0
Level 2
Indore, India

@Abdelkader21 In my listing in the city of Indore in Central India I am offering 2 meals - breakfast and lunch - as well as a chauffeur driven vehicle with fuel upto 10 kms from my apartment. Maybe you can add these features to your listing during the off season to increase the foot fall. Best of luck for the future! And stay in touch!

Dear @Abdelkader21 
the house is fantastic and very welcoming, well done!
An idea I could give you is to also photograph some nearby attractions, in order to give guests inspiration on what they can do even in the low season (for example, a bookshop, a nice coffee bar, a park where they can practice sports) ....
For the rest, hold on, I'm sure bookings will come.
Bettina

Ayo554
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

Nice space you’ve got. 

Amr471
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

@Abdelkader21  as a host in the same Area, your place looks very good. I believe old building like yours are very attractive and offer different experience to guest. However, I see you can do better in decluttering some areas (like the living room) and would recommend adding a lot of plants. 

Plants give your place a charming vibe and makes it appealing in photos.

Good luck

Can I ask you something? Contact me

Thank you Amr for the beautiful comment and advice, definitely gonna follow your advice about the Plants ☘️🙏

@Abdelkader21 You might consider showing the guests which bedroom(s) they are able to rent on the floorplan image. Some clutter in photos would be good to remove such as magnets and stowed items above refrigerator.  Best of luck!

Thank you for the beautiful comment and advice, definitely gonna consider it ☘️🙏

Anne14962
Level 2
Franklinton, NC

Looks comfortable but I’d have to agree with others that the kitchen area looks way too cluttered or busy in your pictures and the bathroom, too.  Clutter is a big turn off. 

Could  you explain more about the shared bathroom?  Would guests share the bathroom with you?   

Don’t lose hope.  Good luck! 

Can I ask you something? Contact me

Thank you for the beautiful comment and advice, definitely gonna consider it ☘️🙏