Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Listing my space

Upi170
Level 2
Gaborone, Botswana

Listing my space

Hello all. I am new to air BnB and I need assistance with my listings.

i have 2 apartments and 1 guest wing in my home. I have listed them as 3 different items in my listing however I realise that I might be missing out on group bookings since each appartment is listed separately and guests might not know I can cater up to 6 people at a go . 
how do I list my properties in one listing but also give me flexibility to lease them to a group or couple whichever my guests prefer.

5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Upi170,

Welcome to the Community! We're glad to have you here 😊

I've tagged a few hosts who previously mentioned having multiple listings within one property: @Grace1158 @Ali16517 @InÊS161 @Guy991 

Also, here are a couple of posts that might be helpful:

Split my house into different size listings?

How to activate three different listings for a home

Hope you find this useful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you very much Quincy.  The articles are very helpful

ToniMarie0
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I had something similar. Was one house that was broken up into two separate units and a whole house option. So I named and listed the two separate units and then did a third as whole house. So you have a total of three as long as you import and sync the calendars you’ll be fine and not overlap bookings.  

Thank you for this. How do I sync and import the calenders?

have never thought about creating a 4 th listing that offers an entire house option. Certainly something I should look into. 

for the apartments, it is easier to lump them into a whole house because they are duplexes. I would appreciate your advice on how I could lump in the guest wing as it is a separate space that is an extension of my main house but has a separate entrance , shower and privacy .