Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Generating More Bookings

Generating More Bookings

Would love some advice on how to generate more bookings on my place in Quindio.  I welcome all feedback and thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Michael8804 😊

Welcome to the Community Center, and thank you for asking this question here!

How is the situation now? Did you receive any bookings, or none at all?

I’m sharing with you some articles from our Resource Center about 👉 how to get more bookings.

I’m also mentioning some hosts who probably know how to advise you better on this topic: @Elena4354@Debra300@Oksana127 and @Frances3408.

Thank you in advance everyone! 

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

@Michael8804. Hi Michael, your place is drop dead gorgeous and your reviews great. How are your local competitors doing and the market in general? Who is getting booked more than you, for how long and do you know why? For example is the 4 night minimum an issue? Do you use Insights and track views, hits to bookings etc? How are you ranking in SEO- page 1 or further back?

Travel is a discretionary expense so when times are tough, people will cut back here first. Your prices seem very reasonable for a large group but I havent done a deep dive and dont know your market.

Hope this helps. 🙂