Looking for a co-host in Savannah, GA

Answered!
Stacia36
Level 2
Lewes, DE

Looking for a co-host in Savannah, GA

Hi y'all!  My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a str in Savannah, GA but are not local to the area.  We are looking for a local experienced co-host to help us get the property off the ground.  If you're interested, please message me.  

Thank you in advance!!

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there , I hope you're well 😊

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there , I hope you're well 😊

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much!

Stacia36,

Hi! I'm Tracy with Between The Rentals on Hilton Head Island. We host and co-host vacation rentals on and off the island.   I'd like to invite you to view our unique link to our co-hosting profile. We'd love to help you with your property and become your local co-hosts.

We can set up your listing, provide insight, guest evaluations, etc. Would love to hear from you.

Follow us here https://www.airbnb.com/r/tracyr8284