Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Looking for a co-host in Savannah, GA

Answered!
Stacia36
Level 2
Lewes, DE

Looking for a co-host in Savannah, GA

Hi y'all!  My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a str in Savannah, GA but are not local to the area.  We are looking for a local experienced co-host to help us get the property off the ground.  If you're interested, please message me.  

Thank you in advance!!

Top Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there , I hope you're well 😊

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there , I hope you're well 😊

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much!

Stacia36,

Hi! I'm Tracy with Between The Rentals on Hilton Head Island. We host and co-host vacation rentals on and off the island.   I'd like to invite you to view our unique link to our co-hosting profile. We'd love to help you with your property and become your local co-hosts.

We can set up your listing, provide insight, guest evaluations, etc. Would love to hear from you.

Follow us here https://www.airbnb.com/r/tracyr8284