Not receiving any clicks,

Answered!
Zia3094
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

Not receiving any clicks,

I have updated my guest profile on Airbnb , received only two clicks yet but not confirmation from one click and others was too late night booking was asked which was automatically cancelled. 

Is there any gap on my profile? Your comments to improve the profile would help me get clients.

Regards

1 Best Answer
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hoi @Zia3094 

What a clean and nice place you have. It seems like everything is in order and well managed. You actually appear in the first place in search results in many places, without the need to zoom in too much on the map of your area. Your price seems quite competitive. - However, the difference between you and your competitors is that they have very bright and inviting pictures, while yours are a bit dark and not so inviting.

Here id my advice: 

1 - Professional photos: Invest in a professional photographer who has experience with real estate photography. Good pictures can really make a difference. A photographer can capture your place in the best light and show it from the most advantageous angles. This can make your pictures more inviting and comparable to those of your competitors.

2 - Decoration and styling: Also consider hiring a decorator or a stylist to refine the appearance of your place before the photography session. A decorator can help to arrange your home in a way that makes it look both inviting and spacious. They can add small details that make a big impression, such as fresh flowers or artistic items.

3 - Clear communication about space sharing: It is important to be completely clear about how and with whom guests will share the space. Make sure to include detailed information about this in your listing. If you are renting out a private room, explain which common areas are available to guests (kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.), and whether you or others will be present during their stay. If the entire place is for rent, this should also be clearly stated. Guests appreciate transparency and details that can help them make an informed decision.

4 - Description of the place: Your description should be detailed and inviting. Incorporate unique features of your home, the charm of the area, and any special amenities or services you offer. Be honest and accurate, but also use the description to "sell" your property by highlighting what makes it unique and appealing.

Those were just some thoughts. I hope it can help you a bit on your way.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hoi @Zia3094 

What a clean and nice place you have. It seems like everything is in order and well managed. You actually appear in the first place in search results in many places, without the need to zoom in too much on the map of your area. Your price seems quite competitive. - However, the difference between you and your competitors is that they have very bright and inviting pictures, while yours are a bit dark and not so inviting.

Here id my advice: 

1 - Professional photos: Invest in a professional photographer who has experience with real estate photography. Good pictures can really make a difference. A photographer can capture your place in the best light and show it from the most advantageous angles. This can make your pictures more inviting and comparable to those of your competitors.

2 - Decoration and styling: Also consider hiring a decorator or a stylist to refine the appearance of your place before the photography session. A decorator can help to arrange your home in a way that makes it look both inviting and spacious. They can add small details that make a big impression, such as fresh flowers or artistic items.

3 - Clear communication about space sharing: It is important to be completely clear about how and with whom guests will share the space. Make sure to include detailed information about this in your listing. If you are renting out a private room, explain which common areas are available to guests (kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.), and whether you or others will be present during their stay. If the entire place is for rent, this should also be clearly stated. Guests appreciate transparency and details that can help them make an informed decision.

4 - Description of the place: Your description should be detailed and inviting. Incorporate unique features of your home, the charm of the area, and any special amenities or services you offer. Be honest and accurate, but also use the description to "sell" your property by highlighting what makes it unique and appealing.

Those were just some thoughts. I hope it can help you a bit on your way.

Thank you for the advice. I will try my best to implement the above suggestions 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Zia3094, welcome to the community 😊

Karen has offered great suggestions (Thanks so much for that @Karen4131 🌷)

Are you considering implementing any of her suggestions, @Zia3094? What do you think about getting some professional photos?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Zia3094
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

Sure, I will try my best