Opening calendar in advance ...

Nikki58
Level 2
Elgin, United Kingdom

Opening calendar in advance ...

Renting out spaces within my own home, I would like the option to have the calendar to be automatically opened one month ahead.  At the moment the choice is either to open for a minimum of 3 (or  longer)months ahead or default to unavailable and manually remember to unlock  - either each day or week.  When renting out spaces within our own living spaces it a month at a time is different to renting out whole properties which I also do.  Does anyone else know if there's a discussion about this? 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nikki58 

It is mentioned before in the community to also have an option for a 1 month (and a 2 month) "availability window". I have set it to 3 months and use a ruleset to limit listing to a 6 weeks availability. Which is easier to manage then manually blocking/unblocking dates. But more options on the "availability window" would be more convenient !

You can also inform Airbnb about your wish on: Airbnb Feedback 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nikki58  I'm not sure why you feel that a home-share listing is best managed with only one month's availability window. I have a private room home-share and 3 months availability works fine for me.

Of course you may have other reasons for only wanting guests to be able to book dates a month ahead, but I don't understand what it has to do with being a home-share as opposed to an entire home.