What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Hallo I’ve been an air b&b host for over six years, and a super host for four years. Because I made an error in my calendar I had to cancel a booking. I contacted the guest within an hour of the booking being made , explaining the situation and apologize... Latest reply by Zheng49
    Hi all,Excited about joining the Airbnb community, we would love your comments about our new rental property located in Hiawassee Georgia. We welcome any suggestions for making the listing more inviting. I have tried my best to show the details of the s... Latest reply by Vivian1468
    Hi all, I'm a host with 81 reviews for my listing. I've recently become frustrated with how the average rating is calculated. Airbnb say that only the guest's overall star rating is considered for this. I have 8 four star and 73 five star overalls, which... Latest reply by Vin8167
    I am a host from Locarno, Switzerland. The majority of my clients come from German and French speaking part of the country. Even if I prepared a good quality translation for French and Italian, the Swiss-French site (fr.airbnb.ch) and the Swiss-Italian (... Latest reply by Alessandro1802
    Many hosts will say that Superhost status is not worth aiming for, because it's an award that they have no control over. It is awarded by guests and every guest has a differing idea of what perfection is!Hosts who place importance on that badge find thems... Latest reply by Heather289