What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hi everyone,we have our property up with a few weeks now and i have noticed that when i search our area and capacity that our property is not coming up on the first page, in fact houses outside of our area are showing up before our own! are we missing som... Latest reply by Deborah1478
    Hello all, I need help with the above issue - which apparently is essential for valid listings in Greece, for short term rentals. and the GOV.gr site ISNt enough as I cant find the registration or profile login option. - PLS HELP - Desperately seeki... Latest reply by Elias274
    I just got back to Hosting after my property being leased out long-term for 2 years & it’s crickets over here. Would someone take a look at my page & pls let me know if I’m missing something? It’s a great property and used to be booked all the time. I don... Latest reply by Angel8318