Randomly changing days for Trip Length

Polly164
Level 4
Geelong, Australia

Randomly changing days for Trip Length

I have found that the app on my iPhone XR is not working properly when it comes to setting trip length restrictions. The days just keep getting earlier and earlier. 

Example: I add a trip length of minimum 2 days for 15-16 November. All looks good. I go back into the Trip Length area in the app, the restriction has moved forward to 14-15 November. Then everytime I add another trip length restriction, ALL of them move forward a day.

I had a comical attempt around Christmas and New Year until I had no restrictions on Christmas Day at all and randomly assigned trip lengths in the middle of December. So frustrating! Also I can only imagine how this appears to guests.

Seems to all work fine when I'm on the desktop / web browser. Only an app problem. But when we're all encouraged to be responsive and use the app, it's a bit ridiculous. 

Wondering if there is some weird glitch in the international timezone settings? Like, we're being moved forward everytime we interact with the settings? Just an idea. I am on AEDT.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Polly164 A bit of a guess from me but I think the issue might be nights vs days. Airbnb works on nights not days which can be confusing (and certainly does my head in when I need to block days (I mean nights) for private bookings.

That does not explain why it would keep moving forward in the calendar though, with each edit. So with five additions, the first date range is moved five days forward (earlier).