Should i change my listing name or should i keep the same? is my pricing ok for this cottage ?

Sahil41
Level 1
Darjeeling, India

Should i change my listing name or should i keep the same? is my pricing ok for this cottage ?

Hi experienced airbnb hosts , this is sahil here , have been hosting for over 3 years now . i recently launched my another property in darjeeling itself. I am super confused if i should keep the same name or change to something else. ( https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/1006267904170631209?source_impression_id=p3_1698411941_1GgZS02QOtW3F6...

if you guys could check my pricing and everything it would mean alot. 

also i am open for every suggestion. 

Thank you 

sahil 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sahil41 You need to improve the names of all your listings. I have no idea what G/R or W/R mean.

Only you can know If your price is competitive. Use the Airbnb price comparison tool to compare to other similar listings or just pretend you are a guest and search in your locality for similar properties.

@Sahil41 

Hello Sahil - 

What a beautiful property you have!  Congratulations on the success of your property and the launch of your new project!

Personally, I would give each property a separate name.

Doing so, will allow you to quickly identify the property in question when a guest has a booking inquiry and so on..   While a guest might not know you operate separate properties, different names may help you keep things organized.    

For example if both houses are called "Cozy Cottage", how do you know in your own mind, which "Cozy Cottage"?  Maybe use the town names to separate them... one should be "Cozy Cottage -Darjeeling" and the other with the other town name. 

Again, wishing you the best with your properties. 

Best, 

John 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sahil41, thank you for posting in our community.

I noticed that our Hosts, John and Mike, have offered their opinions about the names of your listings. Have you considered making these changes?

I would also like to suggest taking a look at this guide created by our amazing Host @John7474  for more ideas on how to improve your listing: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-Tips-To-Improve-Your-Listing/td-p/1841028

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad