The price comparison tool.

Answered!

The price comparison tool.

I tried it in the pre-release and could not get it to show up, on the computer or on the phone.  I thought it was just a bug and that it would work with the release.  I wrote to Airbnb but have not received a response.  I love the new features but am not able to access this one.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Caroline1009,

Thank you so much for flagging this. Our team is aware of the issue and they are currently working to fix it as soon as possible.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Caroline1009 for us it sometimes shows up and sometimes doesn't. Try dates nearer to today and/or a shorter time period

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Caroline1009,

Thank you so much for flagging this. Our team is aware of the issue and they are currently working to fix it as soon as possible.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

I can’t access this tool recently-any updates on a fix?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lisa7905 I was wondering if you are using a channel manager? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-----

Thank you. Is there any update on this? I don't have an option to check the map or average booked prices either on my phone or mac. My apps are up to date. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this?