What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    hi just wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem or has any ideas as to what may be happening. Everyday new advanced notice messages appear in calendar, with no booking. This started about 4 weeks ago. Also settings are being changed . We have... Latest reply by Emiel1
    New user here, but wondering whether anyone can help me out.When I tried to test out my listing/ get my friend to request a booking, it says 'dates are not available" even though I've got them listed as available. Latest reply by Debra300
    We have our own website, built with Wordpress and using the WP Booking System plugin to manage bookings and availability. This provides an import iCal feed to Airbnb, which works fine. The Airbnb export iCal feed (which we use to block Airbnb bookings on ...
    I have already set a minimum 7 night stay during my peak periods but I would like to be able to specify that this can only start on a Saturday so that bookings don't span midweek. is there anyway i can do this for specific dates, I realise you can exclud...
    We (Canada) has the potential for a 4-day weekend as we now have another stat holiday. Is there a way to force guests to book the entire 4 nights, just for that weekend? I know someone will want the extra long weekend and I don’t want someone booking jus... Latest reply by Louise0