What do you think about my first listing? Seeking feedback...

Answered!
Faizan13
Level 1
Khanspur, Pakistan

What do you think about my first listing? Seeking feedback...

hii i am new here i dont know my listing is good or shuold i improve somthing

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Faizan13 

At first look, I would certainly add a lot more regarding the description of your listing and certainly get better quality photo and more of them such as for the bedrooms, kitchen, etc. .  I am also confused if the person booking is getting the entire place or were you trying to rent this out like a hostel?   I am a Superhost Ambassador and can certainly provide guidance on your Airbnb hosting journey and help you navigate the landscape.  Please feel free to reach out to me here (https://www.airbnb.ca/r/helpfulhosting) and we can connect.

All the best

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Faizan13 

At first look, I would certainly add a lot more regarding the description of your listing and certainly get better quality photo and more of them such as for the bedrooms, kitchen, etc. .  I am also confused if the person booking is getting the entire place or were you trying to rent this out like a hostel?   I am a Superhost Ambassador and can certainly provide guidance on your Airbnb hosting journey and help you navigate the landscape.  Please feel free to reach out to me here (https://www.airbnb.ca/r/helpfulhosting) and we can connect.

All the best

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Experienced Co-Host

thanks for your help i will update today its house with 3 bedroom

Aimee158
Level 2
Loganville, GA

Definitely more photos and better quality photos. Perhaps step back and allow the camera get a better view of the rooms. Supply room size and more detail about the space they would be renting?

Show your style in the listing too. I like to keep my furniture functional and no personal stuff of my own. Sort of a hotel but all the amenities I wish I could carry. Lol.