“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

I noticed today while looking at my listing that in the "Where you’ll sleep" section the order of the photos has been reversed: the living room with the sofa bed appears on the left and the bedroom on the right.

Please note that I have not made any changes to my listing.

I then tried to reload the photos in the "Rooms and spaces" section and unfortunately the order did not change.

Has this happened to you too?

Andrea

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/730268051591450658

47 Replies 47
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Angela1056 ! Noted the screenshots and shared it ahead. 

Thank you again!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Angela1056
Top Contributor
Linarolo, Italy

@Andrea6232 @Joelle43 ciao, yes, it happened to me too! I gave a number to each of my 5 rooms in the photos of the listing but now I had to change the numbering because in the “Where you’ll sleep” section se sequence has changed. How boring!

Kevin2535
Level 2
Marietta, GA

I'm still seeing the same issue on my listing.  My "where you'll sleep" order is still reversed.  Do we have an idea when this will be fixed?  This HAS to be causing potential bookings from being lost.  

Jacci6
Level 2
Charleston, SC

@Bhumika Hello, I'm having the same problem as well with my "Where You'll Sleep" being out of order. My listing shows the sofa couch in the living room before the two bedrooms. Will this be fixed soon? I imagine it's deterring bookings. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 6.35.16 PM.png

Ciao @Jacci6 and @Bhumika , I raised this problem almost a month ago but unfortunately it still exists today, let's hope it will be resolved soon ...

Hello @Andrea6232 @Kevin2535 @Andrea6232  @Bhumika 

I don't know if you have opted in for the early New Release, but I have and yesterday I decided to try again to remove the pictures from bedroom 1 (which were in fact the pictures of bedroom 2) and re-asign them to their correct place - (bedroom 2).  Then I selected the photos of bedroom 1 which were showing up in Bedroom 2 and placed them in Bedroom 1 and it worked!

Those that are in this situation will hopefully understand what I am talking about because I realise how confusing it must sound but I am happy to announce that the photos are back to where they should be and my master bedroom (bedroom 1) is coming up with the correct photos.  Yippee!   You can't sort the order in which they appear as the drag and switch function has disappeared.

Fingers crossed for you too,

All the best

Joëlle

Ciao @Joelle43 @Kevin2535 @Bhumika I also opted for the new Winter Release but I cannot do what you did to solve the issue since the reversed order is between my living room (with a sofa bed) and my bedroom (with a queen bed) as shown below

Andrea6232_0-1701791932468.png

Ciao @Andrea6232 

So you're in exactly the same situation as @Jacci6 that I have just replied to and it would seem that hosts offering a sofa bed in the lounge will have this showing as the first sleeping option rather than a "real" bedroom.  Shame

Exactly @Joelle43 and this is a problem that I raised almost a month ago when I switched to the new Winter Release ...

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jacci6 @Andrea6232 @Joelle43 ! 

I was going through this discussion and got reminded one of the responses from @Hélène266 here where she shares an advice related to photo tour : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/2023-Winter-Release-Room-Naming-Problem/m... 

Is it something similar to your concerns? If yes,  It would be worth giving a try while I pass over the feedback that Andrea and Jacci shared to the relevant team. 

-----

Hello @Bhumika Thanks but the problem is my living room is showing as the first entry in "Where You'll Sleep" even though we have 2 bedrooms. So it looks to the guest like the sofa couch is the main option, rather than being a 3rd option only if needed for a larger group. @Andrea6232 is having the same problem. I've attached a picture.Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 2.18.21 PM.png

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Jacci6 for sharing a picture, I will pass it forward to the tech team if they can look further into this and advice!

-----

Thanks @Bhumika, I have the same problem as @Jacci6 (see above my picture) and until now I did not find a solution ...

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jacci6 @Andrea6232 ! This seems to be a known issue and the concerned team is working on it. Thank you for your kind patience as they look into resolving this.

-----

@Joelle43 @Andrea6232 @Kevin2535 @Bhumika I enrolled in the Early Release but the sleeper sofa in the living room continues to be displayed as the first option in the "Where You'll Sleep" section. But at least I was able to switch out a picture of the sofa instead of the coffee table, so thank you for the suggestion!