Zero bookings in a summer in Central London from £45pn

Lukas319
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Zero bookings in a summer in Central London from £45pn

Back in May, I made a topic about Airbnb allowing fake reviews, since then I have ZERO bookings, even tho I have 4.67 rating, 4 rooms in Central London from 45per night in SUMMER the busiest and the most expensive season. The average price in the area is £80+!!

I had to force myself to go to booking.com because Airbnb blocks my listings from being found - I have 0% cancelation and except 3, 1star ratings because of extremely difficult guests (I had to call the police twice because Airbnb did not help at all, and they do not like that) out of over 200 reviews, most of them are 5.

It looks like, because I made one topic criticizing Airbnb, they on purpose hid my listings. Whenever I call, they say the same scripted thing, FILTERS, lol. I put all the filters and have to extremely zoom into my street to be able to see the listings shown, so of course, they do show up, if people know the exact street.

I feel like it is time to say goodbye to Airbnb. You can not complain on here,  I have lost so much because of one topic I made criticizing Airbnb policy about fake reviews. Amazing.

15 Replies 15
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Mike-And-Jane0 for the addition. My comment is referring to activity here in the Community Center helping or hindering listing performance in the search rankings.

But you’re right in saying that violating Airbnb Policies and Terms, within or without the Community Center, can lead to permanent suspension and being removed from the platform. Which ultimately means NOT being in the search results at all.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines