airbnb suspended

Cari782
Level 2
Merrillville, IN

airbnb suspended

I am a super host and my property has been suspended with no notification or explanation given to me. i have been calling and inboxing for 4 days now with absolutely no response.  I’m at a loss in what to do? 

100 Replies 100
Marilyn458
Level 2
McDonough, GA

Good Morning,

My listings have been suspended. I've call several time only to be informed that someone will be reaching out to me. I have yet to hear from the Case Manager. Can someone please let me know how and when my accounts will be back active! 

Hello

I am also superhost and my account also got suspended without clear explanation or answer.

I don’t know what to do. I can’t even defend myself as I don’t know what have I done wrongly.

No one is telling me or explaining what has happened 

Darcy75
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I had apartment 202 suspended for 5 days with an overall rating of 4.78 and almost 300 reviews? I now have 203 suspended for 5 days with and overall rating of 4.62 and over 250 reviews. I am very disappointed.

Andre298
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

also in the same situation > 
Good morning , thank you but allow me to say, since November 22nd, airbnb service has always been agile, please, more empathy with the hosts is part of the context of 5 years of partnership, the analysis was a message for another guest "as soon as our review is complete." It's been 19 days, waiting, thank you for your understanding and empathy.

Worse, I don't know what I did, one stay the guest had a fight with the valet because she didn't want to leave the key in the parking lot, (it was in the rules) and a message was answered incorrectly for her later.

@Andre298 

Did they resolve your issue? Please let us know.

@Bhumika @Paula @Rebecca - this is an older thread that has an accepted answer but it still gets comments. Your team may want to keep close tabs on this thread to help resolve host issues quicker (and prevent unhappy hosts and bad reviews). Thanks!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for tagging us @Lorina14, it's really helpful just in case we miss something. We get notifications for all new comments on threads within the Community Center but it's always worth tagging us too.

I was looking at @Andre298 's profile and noticed that 5 of his listings are active. Hopeful that it may have been resolved. But it would be great if Andre could update us. Thank you for having eagle eyes! 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Rebecca,

You’re welcome! Wow your notification inbox must be very long! Are certain community host managers assigned to certain countries? It seems like I interact the most with Paula, you and Bhumika, that’s why I ask. 

I like to tag community host managers if perhaps you could send the issue to the right team to help out fellow guests and hosts. I hope one day if I needed help, someone could kindly help me out quickly too.  I also learn a lot from reading the topics and comments. Thanks again!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Yeah, so we've got @Sophia and @Quincy too and we work at different times throughout the day. It is a lot but it's so interesting! We read and respond to so many topics in one day; it's been a great month for me so far with so many topics to learn. 

We really appreciate the tags as, although we read so much, things can get missed. We really appreciate you 🙏 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Lorina14 Hi, you solved my problem and the ads are back, thank you very much!!

Hi @Andre298,

I’m happy to hear Airbnb fixed your issue! I’m just a fellow host trying to help other hosts and guests (and learning a lot with the topics and posts here too!). If you ever have a problem that may need more support than general answers from the larger Airbnb community, it’s best to mention the community host managers (Airbnb forum moderators) as I did above and then they can flag your post and send it to the right team. They do not solve the problem directly but can get traction when one seems to get the run around with a team member will reach out to you soon message via email or chat. You can also search the how to section or terms and conditions too.

But for a suspended listing with no idea why, I’d message the community host managers ASAP so you don’t lose out on potential hosting opportunities and revenue!

Have a great weekend! 💫

Hi, you solved my problem and the ads are back, thank you very much