airbnb suspended

Cari782
Level 2
Merrillville, IN

airbnb suspended

I am a super host and my property has been suspended with no notification or explanation given to me. i have been calling and inboxing for 4 days now with absolutely no response.  I’m at a loss in what to do? 

100 Replies 100

Hello hosts. It was Catherine Powell who finally got my listing back on!  Write her on x platform. Once she acknowledged the situation within a week I was back on the platform!  I also received reimbursement for the open week during this suspension that did not get rented bc of the suspension!  But it took a month to clear up! 

Ever since you started at airbnb communication has been terrible your customer service reps are tyrants they blocked me for nothing after 10 years, because of a comment one of my reps made. 13 properties spanning over 3 major states. I want nothing to do with airbnb because with you in charge airbnb is doomed.

Hey Catherine Powell,

I am in a similar situation. I am a super-host for over 3 years now with an average rating of 4.9 for my 5 listings. My account has also been suspended with out any email or explanation as to why. Every time I call the super host hotline they say that there are no notes on the case and it has been transferred to another department and that they will be reaching out to me. However, no one is reaching out to me. I am nervous because I am planning  to take another 2 listings live at the end of the month on airbnb. Please help! 

thanks 

-Justin 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Justin542

Sorry to hear about this! I will try to nudge the team for you on this one, and will let you know fi I can find out anything further. I hope everything goes smoothly planning for your next two listings in the meantime. 🙂

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie  Thank you so much!

@Catherine-Powell  I am going through almost this exact situation as this host. My listings have been suspended for 5 days now - I've called and inboxed and have gotten nothing. The best we can figure is that it was a disgruntled guest/neighbor at another property that my co-host manages (not related to my listing and not owned by me at all - just the same co-host) this co-host has hundreds of 5 star reviews and manages almost 30 properties and a large team of cleaners. This is his primary income. This is the primary income for the innocent cleaners. We have gotten NO answers, NO reason for suspension, NO communication. Can you help? Certainly I should have the right to hire another person to manage my property? My listings have 5 star ratings and have never had any issues. I would hate to lose my awesome co-host, but I also don't think I should be penalized for something that didn't even happen on my property! I at least need some answers!

@Emilie  I would really appreciate your help! 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Daniel9543 Apologies for not getting back to you here sooner! I did see your post earlier in the week and nudged the team for you. Hopefully everything will get resolved shortly, and I will of course let you know should I have any updates. 😉

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

hi @Daniel9543 , did this ever get resolved?

I am dealing with same situation on following thread:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Suspended-Superhost-Account-Due-to-Problem-Guests-that-T...

Thanks,

Sorry to bother everyone but I am in need of help. My listing(s) are also suspended and we have no clue why. We are not getting answers. I am a Super host w multiple listings and over 300 5 star reviews.  I really need help and I believe I am a good actor in the Airbnb Community. Please please help. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Chris16578 You're not bothering anyone, I'm sorry to hear you've been awaiting an answer for a little bit! I've passed this one on my end for you, if I get any more info I will let you know. 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Seems like this is a common thing . Account suspended, no communication at all . No explanation This is not right @Catherine-Powell . We as superhosts deserve better . Please look into my case too . 

Hi @Catherine-Powell  , 

I have been suspended from Airbnb after hosting 3 guests. All of my future bookings have been canceled, I'm very worried about what's happening. I haven't heard from anyone, no email no support message. Is there any way I could ask you for support on this matter? Thanks!

I am having the same situation going on now.  Our account has been suspended. We have NEVER gotten a single email or reason to why . And we have to either wait weeks , months or maybe it will never come back. We deserved a explanation and or way for us to defend ourselves . We’ve never done anything wrong . Please look into this @Catherine-Powell

Hi @Catherine-Powell this has also happened to four of the listings I manage. Can you please look into this... We would appreciate it so much!!