What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Please can we have the option for set check OUT days! I have set time limits on certain day, set days for check in but this is frustrating as people then ruin your calendar by checking out on different days. Then I can no longer book those days out as cl... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have a piece of land in the smoky mountains and am thinking about building a main cabin 2/2 and then a detached garage with a 1/1 apartment above it as an additional unit. This is a lifestyle investment for me so I believe having more space for my famil... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi, I have my own website and am taking bookings through that and I'm now joining airbnb. Is it possible to sync my calendar before publishing my airbnb listing? I followed the instructions Go to your dashboard > Listings and select a listingGo to Pricing... Latest reply by Emiel1