What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hello, We have 2 reviews that were submitted from guests that stayed at our property and they were submitted within the 14 day timeframe. I see these reviews when I look at my hosting dashboard, but these reviews don't show up when I just search for my p... Latest reply by Glori690
    Hello everyone, I'm new at hosting (started in February) but I have experience as a guest.Being now fresh on the other side, I'm seeking out for advices.As a guest I was utterly respectful of the fact that I was actually in someone else's home, making eve... Latest reply by Rossana121
    How do you see a guest history even when a previous host has not left a review? Also guest should always have a face frontal photo not a backside or something else! Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello all, I have been duped by Airbnb with a payout of $2500+. A month have gone by since the payout date and these people cannot give me a clear answer. I would like to know if this has happened to any of you and if you ever got paid, how long it took...