What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Hi! This is my first time listing a home for rent and posting on this. I have just listed my home on Airbnb less than an hour ago. It is in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. However, after posting the home, as I'm sure everyone did with their first list... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello hosts, I have set my rules to be check-in only on Saturdays. I want to (during some months) to allow for people to check in on days other than Saturdays. I can see how to change the minimum number of nights, but Custom Settings doesn't seem to allo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Can anyone help me to work out the best way to organise my availability settings? During my High season from June to September - I want all nights to have a minimum stay of 2 nights; regardless of check-in day. So I've set this requirement up in Availab... Latest reply by Alison675
    • Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 15.55.25.png
    Why is my guest able to set a check-in time that is earlier than the check-in time I set on my listing? He booked with a check-in time of 1 pm when the earliest I allow is 3 pm, and he is wondering why I can’t accommodate him when the system let him sel... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello fellow Airbnb hosts! I am new to the Airbnb community, I listed my guesthouse this month, It was rented instantly and I currently have my first guest there at the moment. He has been a lovely guest and it seems he is enjoying the guesthouse. He chec... Latest reply by Emiel1