What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    I would like to talk with other hosts willing to share.....I have some basic questions to ask. Firstly.....I have been missing inquiry's because they are sent to my email. I am not always sitting on my email. I guess I need to setup some type of not... Latest reply by Maia29
    I only want weekly bookings because I have a vacation home. I specified 7 night minimal stay and I can specify which days to allow check-ins, only Saturdays. However, when I look at my listing, I noticed a "Add a night" feature which allows them to stay...
    i have gone through all the steps, writing description, posting photos, etc, but i am stuck in an endless loop where i am asked to move to the 3rd and final step - setting prices, etc - but when i hit "continue," i am taken to a page with that details my ...
    Hello, I would like to get some feedback on my listing from the community, I received some back that my listing was confusing after we had just made some changes. Now I'm confused. I would like to ask the community here for some help to see through a dif... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    Hi,Ive just noticed that on my "about the host" tab it is giving out my home address ? Where can I change this ? Im not sure if something has changed recently. Somewhere else on the site it listed the Town where I stay but this tab has street and door num... Latest reply by Patricia55
    Hi - I have tried to set custom dates for longer minimum stays over long weekend holidays- and everything appears to be saved correctly- then I go to my calendar and there is no change to my regular stay length settings. Frustrating++. Has anyone else had...
    Hi,I am getting following error while publishing " To activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules".I have already added Payout details which are showing Pending"How to resolve this error.Regards, Yogesh