Winter Release Q&A session

co-host in dt toronto

Answered!
Melody242
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

co-host in dt toronto

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for an experienced co-host to manage my property in downtown toronto this summer, as I'll be in and out of the city. It's a one plus den, fairly well-located, and comes with parking. If you're interested in co-hosting, please let me know -- it's a bit tough to dm people on airbnb directly (unless there's an option I'm not seeing), so please also let me know the best way we can connect 🙂

Thanks,

Melody

Top Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Post on the Toronto host group and ask for recommendations for local super hosts who cohost @Melody242 

View Top Answer in original post

20 Replies 20

@Elisa how do I DM the host? I am not able to find any option

Hi @Ramya27 😊

thank you for asking this!

I am sharing this article from our Resource Center about 👉 How to read and send messages. 

Let me know if this helps!

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

@Elisa

this didnt help. I am looking to message other hosts and I still couldnt find how todo that from that article

Don't worry, I was able to save your email before it got removed 🙂 I'll email you shortly today! But my advice in the meantime would be to not sign anything or send money to any proposed cohosts just yet, as there are some things to be aware of about the cohost arrangement that I didn't know initially 

Hey @Melody242

I am waiting for your email and looking forward to connect with you! 

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

What kind of services do you need from the co-host?

I'm based in Toronto, and I'm a superhost.