fake listing?

Finn98
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

fake listing?

Hi I was wondering if anyone with more experience could advise ASAP on whether this place is real: 

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1166337733339664642?adults=9&search_mode=regular_search&check_in=2024...

It seems quite cheap to others in the area, no reviews, and asks to email a co-host outside of airbnb. However, they are also a 'superhost' and have reviews on other listings so I am unsure.

Would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Finn

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Finn98 the link doesn't work so its either broken or the listing has been taken down by Airbnb.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Finn98 , as Mike mentioned the link appears broken or redirects to the Airbnb page. Did you eventually choose the listing you shared or go ahead with a different booking? 

For your future reference, I would like to invite you to take a look at >this thread<, where a Host is sharing how to identify if a listing is real. Hope it helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Finn98
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi 

Thanks both of u for the response, we did choose a different listing in the end.

Thanks for the advice 🙂

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for updating us @Finn98 😄 Hope you have had an amazing stay and experience at the different listing!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines