land registry sheet number

Answered!
Paul264
Level 2
Vienna, Austria

land registry sheet number

Hello, according to the information received by Airbnb this number must be applied to the listings wiithin the European Union.

The German translation would be Grundbuchblattnummer. I only found a Grundbuchnummer being the same as the Katastralgemeinde number on the Land registry sheet / Grundbuchauszug. I asked lawyers, accountants, department of finance and tourism and of course the Airbnb support. No one seems to know whiich number exactly is meant in the Austrian system. Anyone has solved this riddle by now? Thank you, Paul

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Paul264,  it's great to see you posting for the first time in our community 😊

It could be worth asking this question in our 👉German Community, where fellow Hosts in the area could offer some suggestions.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Paul264,  it's great to see you posting for the first time in our community 😊

It could be worth asking this question in our 👉German Community, where fellow Hosts in the area could offer some suggestions.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Of course 😉