new review section interface is horrible. Now there are multiple pages to click through and when done, there is no way to go to the next guest needing to be reviewed.

new review section interface is horrible. Now there are multiple pages to click through and when done, there is no way to go to the next guest needing to be reviewed.

Now there are multiple pages to click through and when done, there is no way to go to the next guest needing to be reviewed.  Huge step backward for superhosts with multiple listings.  I will no longer be reviewing my guests as it simply way too time consuming when what they had before worked fine.

1 Reply 1
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Robert5458  respectfully, I don't think it's "horrible". It's actually similar to what guests do, and trust me, theirs is far, far more tedious. yes, there are more clicks, but I'm actually so grateful I can now write extra comments about good or bad behaviour. eg, "guest is a smoker", this is V handy for hosts who have non-smoking properties. It's doubled the time, sure, but from 15secs to 30, plus the extra time it takes to navigate back to the inbox so i can review the details of the next booking. 

And "no way to get to the next one", that was terrible already. I've posted about it in the forums already, yesterday.  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-updates/The-reviews-system-is-being-updated/m-p/1714158#M...

fwiw I have slowed down on reviews a bit. If a guest doesn't review me, I don't bother either if the stay was uneventful, 2 of my listings have over 100 reviews, i'm fine with that, and if they don't want to collect another 5* review, I'm no longer inclined to hand one over for a non-responsive guest. Another listing keeps attracting Karens so i'm nervous about reviews on that one, currently at 4.86 and I'm not impressed with the spate of 4* reviews and complaints about things that weren't promised, so i certainly don't push for a review.