Airbnb Breach of Contract Class Action Lawsuit ( Violate cancellation policies

Karolina117
Level 2
Mississauga, CA

Airbnb Breach of Contract Class Action Lawsuit ( Violate cancellation policies

Please sign this petition! For all host. 
http://chng.it/JB2SjDNyPS

So all host are just being thrown under the bus. How will I or any host that relies on Airbnb make my mortgage payment? What lose our homes. This is just unfair! 

In the current delicate situation that the entire world is going through today, Airbnb, in the name of "Health security is affecting all its Hosts registered on the platform, and is refusing to bear the costs of cancellation by the guests, since in the last week through a statement announced that all their guests will be able to cancel the reservations made in a certain dates, receiving a full refund (Refund paid by the Hosts) evading their responsibility towards the hosts and breaching their contracts and cancellation policies worldwide.

We agree to take steps for not spreading the virus, like offering clients cancelation alternatives to encourage people not to travel in this delicate times, but Airbnb should reimburse guests directly, not the hosts. They are nothing without the thousands of properties that the hosts make available to their platform so that clients from all over the world can book.

6 Replies 6
Karolina117
Level 2
Mississauga, CA

Please everyone sign this . Protect the host from losing. Air bnb is in breach of the cancellation contract

Jeffery5
Level 8
Wilton Manors, FL

I'm with you

Kenneth12
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I suggest you read the Class Action / Arbitration clauses in your contract with ABB,  do a little Googlin' on the topic,   and think again.

Good point but you're stumbling on semantics. Class-action or group arbitration it's better to get together to attack.

Alexander65
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I haven't looked yet but does it say anywhere in the Airbnb contract with hosts that Airbnb is allowed change the policy without consulting with hosts? 

Sonya6
Level 2
Seattle, WA

look up one thou sand hosts written in digital. Air B n B is not allowing me to post this here. Hoping you are able to find it.