Disinfectant Fogging For Clients Peace of Mind

Darren262
Level 1
Regina, Canada

Disinfectant Fogging For Clients Peace of Mind

I am looking to connect with hosts who are serious about disinfecting their rentals and being environmentally conscious at the same time.   

4 Replies 4

I’m so glad that I see somebody else that is concerned about this. I have research this extensively. The best product I found which is sold out around the country Purell.  EPA approved, unscented and you can spray it basically on everything because it has no Clorox.
I needed a Product that I can spray the sofa and chairs. Until things calm down I am going to just cover of my furniture with fabric and wash it when my guests leave. 
Lastly I want to add a cleaning station for my guest to make them feel comfortable. Offering hand sanitizer and a simple cleaning product. 🙂
 I’m also working on verbiage of disclosures. 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Darren262  I don't think I'd use a fogger, even if it were actually true that they have no scent, which I somewhat doubt, doing that after every guest would saturate the space with chemicals, this seems like the proverbial killing the patient to cure the disease situation.  We will add some sanitizing spray for fabrics, we also have a UV wand we can use and possibly we can just spray down w/an alcohol mixture those pieces that can't be washed, if that won't harm the fabric. 

Moyer0
Level 2
Hershey, PA

@Darren262  I've been researching this topic for a few days now. It seems that the electrostatic sprayer is the way to apply disinfectant throughout the home. I researched, foggers, non-thermal ULV, atomizers...all of it. 

There are different types of units at different price points depending on style and coverage areas. Anywhere from USD $500-$5500.

My entire household is at risk for morbidity should we catch this virus. So for me it's definitely a priority for my guests. I surely have to be willing to stay at my own property before I could ever expect a guest to. 

Schera0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I'm a host in the Los Angeles area and I provide electrostatic disinfectant spraying. If anyone would like my service they can contact me, I own a cleaning company call Final Touch Enterprises Ltd.