2023 Week of Celebration!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

2023 Week of Celebration!

Bhumika_0-1701258673611.png

Hello everyone! 

As we near the end of the year, we’re thrilled to announce our 7th annual Week of Celebration. We invite you to join the event this December in the Airbnb Community Center.

Each day from December 18 to 22, our community members will share posts about something positive or inspiring. 

We invite you to write posts that are close to your hearts, be it personal experiences, helpful tips, milestones, traditions, or fun facts. Here are a few topics you could write about:

• How you started hosting
  • How hosting helps you connect with your community
  • Your proudest moments as a Host

Be sure to check out last year’s celebration for some inspiration.

Over the years, we’ve had some amazing chats, shared laughs, and experienced the warmth of our community. I can’t wait for you to join the celebration this year. 

Please reply to this thread if you’d like to get involved. Once you’ve expressed interest, we’ll reach out to you directly with more information. 

I hope you all enjoy the Week of Celebration as much as we do, and get to read some heartwarming content from our Hosts. 

Note: The deadline for submitting stories is December 12, 2023. Stories may be slightly revised if deemed necessary.

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

14 Replies 14

I just started and hopefully on due time I will have something to share. Thank you for contacting me. So far the result is positive.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marie9262 ! Thank you for your comments and many congratulations on starting your journey as a Host🌻.

I was just having a look at your profile and noticed your About section😍. I am so curious to know more about the bit : My biography title: Through the eyes of others. It is so well thought and how much I loved this title!! 

Would you like to participate in the Week of Celebration and share with us on How you started as a new Host? If you are interested, I will be more than happy to connect with you through DM and share next steps😄.

Keep us posted!

-----

Bobbie90
Level 1
Lawrenceburg, KY

I would like to participate!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bobbie90 ! Thank you so much for sharing your interest❤️. My lovely colleague @Paula will be more than happy to reach out to you and share the next steps!

We look forward to read your inspiring stories and a slice of your life😍.

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Bhumika have looking forward to this Festival Season again.

My would to do the  topic of The Gift of Giving.

I am Look forward to reading everyone's contributions to this CC Forum page.

As I know that it has a meaning to you personally as a host. But in your writings it has a meaning to other Hosts, inspiration or new ideas for new and old (experienced) Hosts.

I can't wait to see and read topics from around the world 🌎

Laurelle from Downunder 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Laurelle3, Thank you so much for sharing these positive comments with the new Hosts in our Community and encouraging them to share their inspiration🌟. We are so looking forward to see your post and share it with other Hosts in the Community😍.

-----

@Bhumika  we need more the merrier with inspiration from around the world 🌎

But I must check my spelling and words before posting.

Good day to you! I would like to participate! Have ac wonderful day! 

Karina 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Karina877 ! Thank you so much for sharing your interest with us. I will reach out to you through DMs to share the next steps!

-----

Maylin15
Level 3
Columbus, OH

Hi! I love this idea of sharing positive and inspiring stories! 

I am new to hosting in Ohio and I would love the opportunity to share!! 

Thank you!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Maylin15 ! Welcome to the Community Center and thank you so much for sharing your interest with us.

I will reach out to you through DMs to share the next steps!

-----

My name is Emmanuel and I am excited to offer my services to Airbnb hosts. I specialize in providing top-notch cohosting and optimization services that will greatly enhance your Airbnb business.

In today's digital age, social media plays a crucial role in attracting guests and securing direct bookings. As a skilled social media manager, I can help you tap into the immense potential of platforms like Instagram and Facebook to maximize your property's exposure and increase your bookings.

Additionally, if you are considering expanding your business through the Arbitrage model but don't know where to start, I am here to guide you. I have a knack for finding landlords who are open to this model, enabling you to take your business to new heights.

Furthermore, I am available to assist you as a personal assistant, ensuring that all your needs are met promptly and efficiently. With my dedication and attention to detail, you can trust that I will provide exceptional support to help you succeed.

Don't miss out on the incredible opportunities I can bring to your Airbnb business. Let's connect and discuss how I can be of service to you.

Jue0
Host Advisory Board Member
Nairobi, Kenya

@Bhumika this would be lovely. I would love to share. Thank you. Jue 

JMM
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Jue0 for letting us know😍! I will reach out to you to chat further🌻!!

-----