Ading a person to my booking?

Answered!
Rikard4
Level 2
Örgryte, Sweden

Ading a person to my booking?

Hey!  How can I ad a 4 th person to my booking arriving tomorrow?

1 Best Answer

@Rikard4  The way to do this would be to change the guest count for the whole booking to reflect the total number of people that will be onsite throughout the stay, but manually deduct the Extra Person Fee for the nights not stayed by the 4th person.

I recommend sending the change request before the check-in, so you can make sure the money is settled before you hand the keys over. 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Rikard4  Go to your trips, select the reservation you want to change / change reservation.... 

Thank So the guest must change it himself? in his reservation?  I can not change ad one guest as a host?

Can you help my guest to ad 4 th person in her Booking?`

Yes  thanks, but one more question.  But can I ad one 4th person from a certain date? Because 4 th person is coming on the 12 th of August. 3 other persons will arrive on the 7 th . How do we ad this? Can I ad this in the booking once the 4 th person has arrived?  Thanks for your answer.

@Rikard4  The way to do this would be to change the guest count for the whole booking to reflect the total number of people that will be onsite throughout the stay, but manually deduct the Extra Person Fee for the nights not stayed by the 4th person.

I recommend sending the change request before the check-in, so you can make sure the money is settled before you hand the keys over. 

Great answer!  I added instead for the 4 th person . I hope this is correct now?  Danke Dir!