What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Hi All, pre-Covid there was a message from Airbnb for hosts to arrange a phone video showing of their listing to an Airbnb verifier. I arranged a time and duly showed the verifier around our Airbnb listed property and amenities - The Bouddi Retreat. The o... Latest reply by Jeremy274
    Hello everyone, appreciate a good advice here.Basically, I got a guest last weekend that made an instant reservation on my place. This person said that she was arriving at noon next day. Anyways, later on when I reached out to provide directions and the b... Latest reply by Dale711
    We have been hosting for 4 months and it has been a great experience. Our listing is limited to 2 guests ad no un- registered guests are allowed. Usually 1 person books for 2 guests , we accept the booking but do not ask for the second name. What do most ... Latest reply by Gregory87
    Hi there! My name is Fabe and I am a San Diego local in North park. I am more than happy to assist with any of your co-hosting or cleaning services needs. I am super personable, hardworking, and detail oriented. I provide high touch points and always ...
    I'm at a loss on this one, need some helpful input please. I have rented my entire house for the past 3 years and not had this situation before. Here's what happened:1. Housecleaner cleans house between guests. Assistant goes by to drop off some things an... Latest reply by Ann72