What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    Dear members,I'm new as host on Air BnB and I'm not sure what to do in this situation.We have our cancelation policy set as strict. We had a reservation made on 23/02 for 31/3-5/04 . Unfortunately our guest won't be able to travel to our accommodation due... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there! We've been looking for a flat to spend vacation time in Dubai. I've found some pretty nice place - a good apartment for 4 persons. But then I decided to check for the host and saw several really alike flats. For example, some flats from the sam... Latest reply by Mary4321
    Is there anything that can be done about a host who has an unclean home and I am not getting what was advertised? The old fridge and oven broke, and when I asked if these could be fixed I was brushed off because my host does not want to be bothered (they ... Latest reply by Elena87
    A host caused me the worst airbnb experience ever! Her listing had inaccurate information about the check in process. It was listed as ID needed upon arrival, when in reality it was needed at the city’s gate. This was not stated in the listing and she sho... Latest reply by Dale711
    I am trying to rent an apartment but the owner send me the instructions but they seem like a scam: Below I will explain step by step how the transaction with Airbnb works. To avoid any misunderstanding, please READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING STEPS: 1 - To s... Latest reply by Mary996
    The telephone number that is listed for Airbnb in the UK is not a recognized number. Dose anyone have a telephone number to get through to them? I have tried several avenues to get an answere to my problem with no luck at all. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi There I'm wonder if people can contact me on my phone number before they do the reservation?This week I got about two inquires asking about my listing direct in my phone number. Is this possible? How people know my number before they finished the booki... Latest reply by Sarah977